1. The booking and must be paid by via our workshop product page or via the contact form. You will receive confirmation by email for your booking
2. Workshop or tour cancelation, here are the rules in case you decide to cancel:
- 60 days before the date of the Workshop: you’ll lose just the deposit
- 40 days before the date of the Workshop: penalty of 75% of the course fee
- 28 days before the beginning of the workshop they are liable for the full cost of the workshop.
In all other instances, the booking fee will be refunded. If you wish to cancel your workshop please do so in writing or by email. The date the letter/email is received will be used to determine whether a refund will be made.
3. Group workshops will only operate with a minimum of three photographers. In the event of your workshop being canceled due to there being less than three participants, your payment will be refunded in full.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any workshop. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control we may give less than 14 days notice. In the event of any cancellation by ourselves, we will offer either a total refund or a place on an alternative workshop. If the alternative is cheaper, we will refund the difference, and if it is more expensive, you will be required to pay the balance.
5. If you have any special dietary, or other, requests, you should inform us at the time of booking. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
6. We will supply you with more details of the workshop itinerary before the workshop but please note that the itinerary is an outline only, and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc.
7. It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved. Customers should have adequate insurance in place for the duration of the course and the activities undertaken. The insurance should cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical and emergency expenses, personal accident, injury, and death. In addition, you should be insured against loss of or damage to baggage and personal possessions including all your camera equipment. All applicants participate at their own risk and Pete Stephenson Photography accepts no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property.
8. Pete Stephenson Photography does not accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness unless this arises from the negligent act and/or omission of Pete Stephenson Photography employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
9. Pete Stephenson Photography does not accept responsibility for any loss of valuables, including camera equipment, during a course or workshop.
10. We are unable to accept bookings from persons under 18 years old unless accompanied by a fully paying adult
12. By joining the photography workshop you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. The person signing the form does so on behalf of all the other individuals included on it so that all are bound by the booking conditions.